Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Blog 6: Second Interview Questions


Second Interview Questions
1.  Who is your mentor and where do they work?

  • Originally my mentor was Shawn Townsend since I did my mentor ship with her but I decided to change to Vairon Perez since he is currently working in the field I am interested in. He works in the same company as my older brother which is Atlantic Tax Company.

2.  What five questions will ask them about their background?

  •  What classes do you take that you benefited most from once you actually started working in the field?
  • When did you first become interested in marketing?
  • What was the biggest obstacle you faced in becoming a marekting manager?
  • What were the first steps you took once you got your bachelors?
  • How did you kn ow which field in marketing was best for you?

1 comment:

  1. Reading this blog answered my question from Blog 7.

    1. What classes have you taken that most benefited you in this marketing management?
    4. took (to secure a position) once you got...(be specific). Also, has he worked other places besides where he is now? You might want to ask him about the jobs he took to end up where he is and what he sees in his professional future.
    5. Field? Division? I thought marketing was the field...

    ReplyDelete