Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Blog 15: Independent Component 2

1.  Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.
For my 30 hours I plan to now work with Tijuanas Tacos. I chose this company because I want to work on marketing for a food establishment now. This will be totally out of my comfort zone since I'm use to working for a tax company.
2.  Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.

I will show my 30 hours of evidence with my log spreadsheet as well as pictures of my marketing plans and how I achieve them.
3.  And explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your topic in more depth.

This will really help me more with my topic because I will be able to put in practice everything I've learned about  with leading my team and working against my competition. I never had to do any of that before so I'll finally be able to get a hands on experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment