Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Blog 21: Mentorship Log





Content:
LIA Response to blog:
    Literal
·     Vairon Perez
Atlantic Tax Company
    Interpretive
    The most important thing I have learned from this experience is the real life experience in a working field. Thanks to my mentor I was able to do some hands on projects were I learned a lot about what it takes to be a marketing manager. I also got to learn skills and tactics such as the correct way to deal with customers that can help me out later on in my career. 
   Applied
   What I did helped me answer my EQ because I got to be a marketing manager for a little therefore I had to find the most efficient way to reach my target audience and increase sales for the companies I was working with. Therefore all my answers originated from actual experience, as well as all my answers. 






No comments:

Post a Comment