Monday, April 28, 2014

Blog 20: Exit Interview



 Content:

(1) What is your essential question and answers?  What is your best answer and why?
How can a marketing manager best increase the marketability of an idea or service to a target demographic?
  • The best way for a marketing a manager to increase the marketability is to create a competitive edge for its business so they can efficiently compete with their competitors.
  • Forming strong relationships with customer will allow a marketing manager to increase the marketability of their service or product.
  • Marketing through social media allows managers to be able to reach their target audience faster and for a cheaper price.
(2) What process did you take to arrive at this answer?
      
            I came up with these answers through my experience of working with different companies and observing the certain strategies they chose for them.

(3) What problems did you face?  How did you resolve them?

           The problems I faced were learning how to budget. Math is not one of my string assets therefore it was hard to calculate the correct amount of money a company should spend on a certain marketing plan to obtain the most profit. In order to resolve this I just turned to my mentor or any other professional that I knew could help me.

(4) What are the two most significant sources you used to answer your essential question and why?

            i. My mentor was a significant source because he gave me real world experience and knowledge in the working field. He helped me in the development of all my answers, and he always took the time to answer all my questions.
           ii. Another significant source was an article called, "Guide to using Social Media for Marketing." It explained the many benefits that social media has for marketing. As well as the social media sites that are the most populated by customers. It also explained the correct way to use social media for marketing.

No comments:

Post a Comment