Sunday, August 18, 2013

Blog 2: Summer Mentorship Component


Blog 2: Summer Mentorship Component
  1. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlMzNOgFPiPXdDlPLTk4UkNwX2JmeTdmNl9jTWM1RUE&usp=sharing
  2. Shawn E. Townsend; stownsend@ci.upland.ca.us; (909) 931- 4202
  3. As I was working along side my mentor some question that arose were,What skill is most important in a marketing manager? and What field is it better to go to as a marketing manager? 
  4. The most important thing that I gained from this experience is that, if I would like to pursue my career as a marketing manager then it is essential to me to come out of my shell more because it is very crucial to speak to people with ease. Also I need to be a quick on the spot thinker and be very connected to my creative side. A lot of the time my mentor would ask me to come up with ideas for poster to promote the events. Therefore this experience is helping me improve my marketing management skills.
  5. Helping out at the Library and getting a glimpse of what its like to manage and coordinate an event helped me realized that this is something that I really enjoy doing and its something that I see great potential in me therefore this topic (marketing management) is something that I know I want to pursue as a possible career. 



No comments:

Post a Comment