Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Blog 3: Topic Choice and Semester 1 ESLR Goals


  1. Marketing Management
  2. ESLR Goals:
  • Ipoly Citizen: I'm planning to mend friendships among my peers and I also would really like to join prom committee and be part of powder puff this year!
  • Effective Learner: I really hope to be less afraid to ask questions during class now and to ask for help when I need it without feeling embarrassed.
  • Effective User of Technology: Technology plays a huge role this year in all ,y class work so I plan to dig deeper when it comes to my research so I can be fully prepared and informed for when it comes to presentations or the model assembly.
  • Effective Communicator: Communication skills are a crucial requirement in the marketing field, and although I already consider myself to be a good communicator from past harkness discussions or personal experiences I do believe there is always room for more improvement. Thus this year will be great opportunity for me to practice that skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment