Friday, August 30, 2013

Blog 4: Interview Preparation


 Interview Preparation

1. Regarding my first interview I plan on interviewing Vairon Perez. He works at Atlantic Tax, alongside my older brother. His main focus is marketing therefor it ties in perfectly with my topic. Also my brother highly recommended to interview him since he has experience and working in the field right now. Ive also known him fora while now so the interview will go more smoothly and i know that I can count on him being reliable.

2.
  •  After researching I found that in order to become a marketing manager you need to have some background experience, where is a good place to start? How did you begin?
  •  What is the most challenging assignment you have faced in your career?
  • What are some tips you have found helpful to succeed and improve as a marketing manager?
  • Where do you see this business going in the future?
  • What are some useful resources I can use to begin my career? 
  • Depending on how the interview unfolds itself, its how i plan to ask follow up questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment