Monday, January 6, 2014

Blog 10: Senior Project: The Holiday

Content:

1.  It is important to consistently work on your senior project, whether it is break or we are in school.  What did you over the break with your senior project?
Unfortunately when I was on break so was my mentor, therefore I wasn't able to work with him. However that did not stop me from getting ahead on the rough draft of my lesson 2 template and getting ahead on some research. 

2.  What was the most important thing you learned from what you did and why?  What was the source of what you learned?
The most important thing I learned was that getting a head start and not procrastinating on your work is really beneficial. For starters you'er not stressed out about it, and also the content of my work is much better. 

3.  If you were going to do a 10 question interview on questions related to answers of your EQ, who would you talk to and why?
I'm assuming we can choose any one regardless if we know them or not. Therefore if I had the chance to interview anyone I would choose the marketing manager of the coco cola companies. I would choose them because the coca cola company is one of the most successful and well known company ever. Their marketing campaigns are famous worldwide and I would love to get to talk to that person with such imagination, that was able to create that.

No comments:

Post a Comment