Friday, January 31, 2014

January Blog Post

I feel like January was so packed with so many things that it just flew by. For example we started a new semester! Plus we had a lot of projects due. Overall though I feel pretty content with my work.
I really enjoyed the process and researching for my lesson 2 presentation just because I really like my topic. Tax season also started which meant that the environment where I do my mentorship is total chaos. Which kinda sucked for me because my mentor couldn't always provide with the assistance that I needed. However we both managed to pull through. I also used this month to really focus on my independent component. Therefore I worked a lot along side my dad since he is the Vice President of the Hispanic chamber of commerce of Pomona. Which is where I wanted to do my independent component.
Also thanks to m awesome tutor I got a 91 on my physics test which is the highest grade I've ever gotten on a physics test so I was extremely happy. It really encouraged me to keep trying.
So overall this month was hectic with all the things that we had to do but thank god I survived.
I can't wait to see m February has in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment