Thursday, January 9, 2014

Blog 11: Mentorship 10 Hours Check

Content:

1.   Where are you doing your mentorship?
At the Atlantic Tax Company in La.

2.   Who is your contact?
Vairon Perez, he is the marketing manager of that company.

3.   How many total hours have you done (total hours should be reflected in your mentorship log located on the right hand side of your blog like your WB)?   
I'm basically done with all my hours since I go every Saturday to work with my brother for five hours. So in total I believe I have 80 hours already.

4.   Summarize the 10 hours of service you did.
Most of what I do is, help with paperwork, answering phone calls, and also help my mentor with the making of marketing campaigns for the company. So that includes everything from the advertising we're going to do and working with the budget.


No comments:

Post a Comment