Friday, January 31, 2014

Blog 13: Lesson 2 Reflection



Content:

1. Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?

I'm most proud of my assignment. The reason for that is because it was the part I had most trouble in. However at the end I believe that I found the most efficient way to tie in my assignment with my PowerPoint.

2. Questions to Consider
       a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?

       AE       P         AP       CR       NC

       b.     Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.

I think I deserve like a P/P+ because  I met all if my requirements and I also felt that my work was quality and that I presented my PowerPoint to the best  of my ability.

3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?

What worked for me was explaining  my first answer.  I knew my information very well therefore when I was delivering the presentation I didn't feel as nervous because I knew what I was talking about.

4.  (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?

At first it was somewhat difficult to create an assignment based off of what my peers learned from my PowerPoint.

5. Finding Value
What do you think your answer #2 is going to be? 

I think my second answer is going to be crew importance of creating customer relationships with your clients. 

No comments:

Post a Comment